Analysis of the political and economic scenario
Telos provides its clients, either on a one-off or on a regular basis, with a reasoned analysis of the developments in the Italian political scenario, with a focus on:
- Stability of the parliamentary majority and impact of any turmoil affecting its cohesion on the effectiveness and time-consistency of the Government’s action
- Developments in the party system
- Political debate and decision-making processes on national macroeconomic policies (fiscal and budgetary policies, structural reform)
- Participation of Italy in the decision-making processes on the macroeconomic governance of the Eurozone
According to the client’s needs, the scope of the analysis may be broadened to include:
- Public policies in a given sector, with a focus on the positions of the main political forces and stakeholders
- Developments in the Italian industrial system, with particular (though not exclusive) focus on the management of companies controlled by the State or Local Governments
- In-depth analysis of individual companies, including the strategic approach of their top-management as well as its relations with the Unions, the political-institutional environment and other stakeholders.
The ambition of a scenario analysis activity is not to give a real-time update on the day-by-day spasms in the political and business environment, but to place the news flow into a coherent framework. The aim is to provide the client, through a qualitative analysis, with a better comprehension of current affairs and reasoned forecasts of how any given development may impact on the political, financial and economic stability of Italy in the short and medium run.
- Reasoned analysis of the political scenario on a weekly or fortnightly basis (domestic political outlook, participation of Italy in decision-making processes concerning the macroeconomic governance of the Eurozone, implementation of the Government’s agenda) - 09 December 2015
- Report on the political and business scenario on a weekly basis - 27 January 2016